"WEATHER FOR TWO" MUSIC

I don't know about you, but I love it when it rains at night. I love the noise of the gusting wind, the nerve calming smell of the rain water when it touches the ground, the chilly but soothing air and the mellifluous sound that accompanies it.
In this moment, like most people, all I want to do is snuggle under a blanket with a cup of hot cocoa, whilst watching a show on Netflix or listening to some mellow music on my phone.
There are so many songs out there for this type of situation but I have compiled just a few for your listening pleasure. Comment or react below if you are with me on this one. Here we goooo

https://unsplash.com/@argtone

1. Shania Twain - Still the one 
2. Beyonce -  XO
3. Brandy - Camouflage
4. Justin Timberlake - Mirror
5. Demi Lovato & Sam Smith - Ready
6. Brandy - Piano Man
7. James Arthur & Anne Marie - Rewrite the stars 
8. Anne Marie - 2002
9. Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - Rain on me
10. Lauryn Hill - Killing me softly.

Comments

  1. Nice list. I'm off to getting the all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!! I'm glad you like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. The funny thing is that I only know 3 out of these songs, I need to spice up my love life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting list, thanks :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Good! ✌����

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLACK HAIRSTYLE IDEAS FOR THE SUMMER

MOVIE SERIES #3 10 UNDERRATED MOVIES OF 2018

TOP 5 MALE SINGERS (Old School)