TOP 10 POP SONGS OF 2018 (billboard)


1. LOVE LIES - Khalid & Normani (24 weeks on chart)
Lyrics
Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe, mmm
I need a lover to trust, tell me you're on my side
Are you down for the ride?
It's not easy for someone to catch my eye
But I've been waitin' for you for my whole damn life
For my whole lifetime

Don't be afraid to tell me if you ain't with it (you ain't with it)
I see you're focused, yeah you're so independent (independent)
It's hard for me to open up, I'll admit it (I'll admit it)
You've got some shit to say and I'm here to listen

So baby, tell me where your love lies
Waste the day and spend the night
Underneath the sunrise
Show me where your love lies

2. BETTER NOW - Post Malone (15 weeks on chart)
LYRICS
You probably think that you are better now, better now
You only say that 'cause I'm not around, not around
You know I never meant to let you down, let you down
Woulda gave you anything, woulda gave you everything
You know I say that I am better now, better now
I only say that 'cause you're not around, not around
You know I never meant to let you down, let you down
Woulda gave you anything, woulda gave you everything (oh wow)

I seen you with your other dude
He seemed like he was pretty cool
I was so broken over you
Life it goes on, what can you do?
I just wonder what it’s gonna take
Another foreign or a bigger chain
Because no matter how my life has changed
I keep on looking back on better days

3. GIRLS LIKE YOU - Maroon 5 feat Cardi B (15 weeks on chart)
Lyrics
Spent 24 hours
I need more hours with you
You spent the weekend
Getting even, ooh ooh
We spent the late nights
Making things right, between us
But now it's all good baby
Roll that Backwood baby
And play me close

'Cause girls like you
Run around with guys like me
'Til sundown, when I come through
I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

Girls like you
Love fun, yeah me too
What I want when I come through
I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah
I need a girl like you, yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah
I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

4. BACK TO YOU - Selena Gomez (19 weeks on chart)
LYRICS
Took you like a shot
Thought that I could chase you with a cold evening
Let a couple years water down how I'm feeling about you
(Feeling about you)
And every time we talk
Every single word builds up to this moment
And I gotta convince myself I don't want it
Even though I do (even though I do)

You could break my heart in two
But when it heals, it beats for you
I know it's forward, but it's true

I wanna hold you when I'm not supposed to
When I'm lying close to someone else
You're stuck in my head and I can't get you out of it
If I could do it all again
I know I'd go back to you
I know I'd go back to you
I know I'd go back to you

5. YOUNGBLOOD - 5 Seconds Of Summer (15 weeks on chart)
Lyrics
Remember the words you told me, love me 'til the day I die
Surrender my everything 'cause you made me believe you're mine
Yeah, you used to call me baby, now you calling me by name
Takes one to know one, yeah
You beat me at my own damn game

You push and you push and I'm pulling away
Pulling away from you
I give and I give and I give and you take, give and you take

Youngblood
Say you want me
Say you want me
Out of your life


6. I LIKE IT - Cardi B (17 weeks on chart)
Lyrics
Yeah baby, I like it like that
You gotta believe me when I tell you
I said I like it like that
You gotta believe me when I tell you
I said I like it like

Now I like dollars, I like diamonds
I like stunting, I like shining
I like million dollar deals
Where's my pen? Bitch I'm signin'
I like those Balenciagas, the ones that look like socks
I like going to the jeweler, I put rocks all in my watch
I like texts from my exes when they want a second chance
I like proving niggas wrong, I do what they say I can't
They call me Cardi Bardi, banging body
Spicy mami, hot tamale
Hotter than a Somali, fur coat, Ferrari
Hop out the stu', jump in the coupe (the coupe)
Big Dipper on top of the roof
Flexing on bitches as hard as I can
Eating halal, driving the Lam'
Told that bitch I'm sorry though
'Bout my coins like Mario (Mario)
Yeah they call me Cardi B, I run this shit like cardio
Oh, facts

7. IN MY FEELINGS - Drake (10 weeks on chart)
Lyrics
Trap, TrapMoneyBenny
This shit got me in my feelings
Gotta be real with it, yup

Kiki, do you love me? Are you riding?
Say you'll never ever leave from beside me
'Cause I want ya, and I need ya
And I'm down for you always
KB, do you love me? Are you riding?
Say you'll never ever leave from beside me
'Cause I want ya, and I need ya
And I'm down for you always

Look, the new me is really still the real me
I swear you gotta feel me before they try and kill me
They gotta make some choices, they runnin' out of options
'Cause I've been goin' off and they don't know when it's stoppin'
And when you get to toppin', I see that you've been learnin'
And when I take you shoppin' you spend it like you earned it
And when you popped off on your ex he deserved it
I thought you were the one from the jump, that confirmed it
Trapmoneybenny
I buy you champagne but you love some Henny
From the block like you Jenny
I know you special, girl, 'cause I know too many

8. GOD IS A WOMAN - Ariana Grande (8 weeks on chart)

9. NO BRAINER - DJ Khalid feat Justin Beiber, Chance The Rapper & Quavo (8 weeks on chart)
LYRICS
We the Best Music!
Another one!
DJ Khaled!

You stick out of the crowd, baby, it's a no-brainer
It ain't that hard to choose
Him or me, be for real, baby, it's a no-brainer
You got your mind unloose
Go hard and watch the sun rise
One night'll change your whole life
Off top, drop-top, baby it's a no-brainer
Put 'em up if you with me
Yeah, yeah-eah, yeah, yeah-eah-eah
In the middle, woah
Woah-woah-oah, oh, oh-oh, ooh
Put 'em high
Put 'em high
Yeah-eah-eah, yeah, yeah-eah-eah
Both arms, yeah
Woah-woah-oah, oh, oh-oh, ooh
Put 'em high

10. NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY - Ariana Grande (22 weeks on chart)
LYRICS
Right now, I'm in a state of mind
I wanna be in like all the time
Ain't got no tears left to cry
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up (oh, yeah)

I'm pickin' it up (yeah), pickin' it up (yeah)
Lovin', I'm livin', so we turnin' up
Yeah, we turnin' it up

Ain't got no tears in my body
I ran out, but boy, I like it, I like it, I like it
Don't matter how, what, where, who tries it
We're out here vibin', we vibin', we vibin'

Comments

  1. This was a wonderful site and I really enjoy it the data you shared. I really appreciate for this great information. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best.
    chat facebook facebook inbox messagesapp autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blog.Really thank you!I love putting together useful information, this particular publish has got me personally a lot more info.I know that you explain it in very good manner.
    Shopify free shipping bar app shopify app free shipping bar autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Neat post. There is a problem together with your site in internet explorer, may test this? IE still is the market chief and a huge portion of other people will leave out your fantastic writing because of this problem.
    email with love online
    apps autoketing
    email with love free

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me
    Fortnite Building Simulator GamePlay
    Happy Wheels Game
    Jelly-go Game

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future
    . Free Crime city 3d 2 games
    Games Flyordieio
    The story of cinderella Games unblocked

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!
    Elsa breakup drama games
    Chicken invaders games for kid
    Fire truck crazy race free

    ReplyDelete
  7. food games
    basketball game
    soccer free games
    Best wishes! Exactly where are your contact details though? Appreciate this post. Will try it out.Everything is very open with a precise description of the issues. It was definitely informative. Your website is useful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frenzy Pizza games free
    play Stickman Golf games
    Ipl Cricket Ultimate games online
    This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLACK HAIRSTYLE IDEAS FOR THE SUMMER

MOVIE SERIES #3 10 UNDERRATED MOVIES OF 2018

TOP 5 MALE SINGERS (Old School)