TRENDY AUTUMN NAIL ART DESIGNS

1. AUTUMN NIGHT MANI
To get this look, you start by painting the base orange colour then add different colours of leaves for a Mani reminiscent of a crisp Autumn night.


2. ALTERNATING PATTERNS
Some of the best things about Autumn are stripped sweaters and fall foliage, so why not combine the two for a look that makes you wanna scream I love Autumn!!!.

3. BLACK & ORANGE MANI
Try this orange and black checkered pattern for a Halloween look.


4.GLITTER & GREEN
It is time to do away with summery pastels and neon, and instead go for earthier tones like Olive green. To copy this look add sparkle on your pointer and ring finger, and finish with a white and gold pattern on your middle fingers.


5. SLATE GREY & MARBLE
If you do not like bright red and orange, why not get your inspiration from a cozy night in and opt for a matte grey polish with marble accents instead.


6. PUMPKIN HALF MOON
Keep it seasonal but simple with a black french tip or go one step further and paint tiny pumpkins over the half moons of your nails.


                   
Edited from Cosmo.

Comments

  1. This website basically beautiful points and things right. Much thanks for this valuable article. I discovered your online journal utilizing msn.
    autoketing app facebook inbox chat facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will write often and post more articles. Your posts can help me more and more in the future. Once again thank you.
    autoketing.com shipping bar shopify Shipping Bar for Shopify

    ReplyDelete
  3. food games 2019
    basketball online games
    soccer games 2019
    I hope you will write often and post more articles. Your posts can help me more and more in the future. Once again thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible data! I as of late ran over your online journal and have been perusing along. I thought I would leave my first remark. I don't comprehend what to say with the exception of that I have
    jogo io jogar
    frivgame 2019
    2player games for kids

    ReplyDelete

  5. Pizza Cafe
    Arcade Golf
    Sports Heads: Ice Hockey
    Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLACK HAIRSTYLE IDEAS FOR THE SUMMER

MOVIE SERIES #3 10 UNDERRATED MOVIES OF 2018

TOP 5 MALE SINGERS (Old School)