5 TRENDY PROTECTIVE HAIRSTYLES FOR NATURAL HAIR (2018)

The cold weather is upon us, which means dry skin, flu, frizzy hair. But today is all about the "Hair", actually this post is mostly for black people because as our skin falls under the weather, so does our hair and we have to take measures to secure them from falling out. So... Enjoy the post below.

1. FAUX LOCS
This style has been existing since time immemorial 🙄 right?. It looks so good and I am planning on making it for my next hair session. A faux Locs can be permanent or temporary and it comes in different colours.
Watch Tutorial HERE


2. TWISTS
As the name implies, this style is made by twisting your hair extensions to your hair but in two strands instead of three (like braids). You can make it in fuller volume which will require more extensions, or make it thinner which will require pulling them tighter.
Watch Tutorial HERE


3. CROCHET BRAIDS
When you hear crochet braids, you think of Diana Ross' huge beautiful curly hair. It's such a nice looking hair style that can be worn for a long period as long as it is well maintained and hydrated.
Watch Tutorial HERE


4. FULANI BRAIDS
Also a style that has been existing for so long and never fails. It looks like cornrows but thinner, fuller and styled differently.
Watch Tutorial HERE


5. PICK & DROP
I must say this is my favourite hairstyle of all time. Why? Because its so easy to make, it can be styled anyhow, its full, it agrees with my face and head lol plus I get the most complement with it. This hairstyle is like box braids but instead of braiding it completely, you stop half way and curl the ends.
Watch Tutorial HERE


Comments

  1. I have a fancy on your posts.The writing work is remarkable, and I am so pleased that you were able to share this article here.Thanks for informative post.
    shopify app free shipping bar, Shopify free shipping bar app, best autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hairdos are a method for making an announcement. A man's hairdo can disclose to you a great deal about their picture and identity. Create your impressive early introduction by consulting Hairdressers Manchester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The site is very interesting. I'm full of the joys of spring when see your new posts.This is one wonderful blog article.Much thanks again
    best app currency converter , currency converter box , autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read all your articles.I even can apply them in ordinary life.I think this article has a lot of information needed.I can't help reading your posts.
    autoketing
    Discount master
    Discount master app

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Will come back again, Im taking your feed also,I trust you would not have reservations if I placed a link here?
    autoketing
    sales pop master
    sales pop master online

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that you deserve compliments for your posts.I apply your advice on daily situations. I wait for new articles. They have lots of knowledge and tips.
    scribble party games
    shell shockers games
    duck life space games

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that you deserve compliments for your posts.I apply your advice on daily situations. I wait for new articles. They have lots of knowledge and tips.
    adam and eve golf games for girls
    pool 8 ball games to play
    offroader v6 unblocked games

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Informative! This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much for sharing this!
    Ratnavali Jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very Impressed to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that’s at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing. Keep posting again.
    https://www.ratnavaliarts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could not refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written! I really like it when folks come together and share views. Great site, continue the good work!

    free games online
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  11. i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future..

    googy games
    game friv
    y8 for girls

    ReplyDelete
  12. friv game 2019
    io jogos for kids
    2player games
    I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand.
    Precious & Semi Precious Jewelry In India

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very Informative! This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much for sharing this!
    Buy Men’s Jewellery Online Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you very much. I agree with your article, this really helped me. I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot. Good website. Daily Pit

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you very much. I agree with your article, this really helped me. I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot. Good website. Prodot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLACK HAIRSTYLE IDEAS FOR THE SUMMER

MOVIE SERIES #3 10 UNDERRATED MOVIES OF 2018