10 INCREDIBLY ANNOYING PET PEEVES

What are your Pet Peeves - Things you find annoying.

1. Messy Toilets
This is number one on my list because i get panic attacks when i see or smell dirty toilets. Because of this i have difficulties using a public bathroom.



2. Making A Big Deal Out Of Nothing
We are all guilty of this in one way or another. Some of us go overboard when we see harmless bugs or when we don't get a joke and we take it too personal.



3. Driving Too Slow On The Fast Lane
I find this attitude very annoying, like common dude drive. I also hate that in traffic some people don't close the huge gap in front of them, then cars from behind get in front #aarrghhh.



4. Judgmental People
They hear other people's story and judge them like they have never sinned before and have their life all figured out and things are going perfectly fine for them lol. #shutup.



5. Feeling Of Entitlement 



6. Saggy Pants
Pull it up, it aint sexy lol.



7. Too Much Perfume
Oh God why are you trying to suffocate me or make me sneeze so hard. No offence but the guys do this a lot especially when trying to impress a girl, listen guys LESS IS MORE.



8. Not Covering Your Mouth When Coughing
It's crazy people do this, cough is highly contagious and dangerous. Don't spread it, cover it, it's sexy when you cover.



9. Adults That Vocal Fry
I know getting old can be heartbreaking but it's the circle of life so we have to accept it, love it and wear it with confidence. But when a 35 or more years old un-naturally talks like teenagers, that's annoying af.



10. People That Think/And Say Confidently That Africa Is A Country
Like seriously, can you be less ignorant. Do your homework.



Comments

  1. Good day. I discovered your online journal utilizing msn. I love putting together useful information, this particular publish has got me personally a lot more info!
    shipping bar app App Shipping Bar Master app autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. food games
    play basketball games
    soccer games online
    Good day. I discovered your online journal utilizing msn. I love putting together useful information, this particular publish has got me personally a lot more info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2player best free online games
    friv Games to play
    io jogos for school
    Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful article. Thank you for providing this info.
    Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It’s always exciting to read articles from other authors and practice something from other sites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The article was great, I accidentally saw it and I was really attracted to it, hoping it would be well known.
    kizi 2 player racing games, 2 player pbs games, friv jogos online

    ReplyDelete

  5. Papas Cupcakeria free online
    Golf Golf games play
    play Hipster Kickball games
    Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLACK HAIRSTYLE IDEAS FOR THE SUMMER

MOVIE SERIES #3 10 UNDERRATED MOVIES OF 2018

TOP 5 MALE SINGERS (Old School)