UNITY IS POWER: IMPORTANCE OF STAYING UNITED.


 I learned early on in life that unity is power, in fact, the first word on the Nigerian motto is Unity. Judging by the events I have witnessed in my country and the USA these past few weeks I can truly attest to this.

It's not like I never understood this concept, I just never really experienced or grasped how powerful unification can be. I grew up in a country where most of the time the unjust goes scot free, whilst the wrongly accused are made to pay for a crime not committed; rather than us standing up for them, we leave them to their fate- not because we are heartless, but because we are scared to get involved due to threats and resentment from venal "forces from above". 

However, I think we finally broke the yoke of division, maybe not totally but I think we are getting there judging from what I read on our social media pages and seeing how we stand by each other. But in all things we shouldn't forget the importance of unity.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLACK HAIRSTYLE IDEAS FOR THE SUMMER

MOVIE SERIES #3 10 UNDERRATED MOVIES OF 2018

TOP 5 MALE SINGERS (Old School)