ELEGANT BAG TRENDS TO OBSESS OVER (AUTUMN 2018)

Autumn is here, which means it's time to do some serious shopping and test-drive the new bag trends. From structured box bags and top handles to furry accents and logo mania. Here are bag trends to obsess over this season. Enjoy.

1. OVER-SIZED BAG
I have always been the biggest fan of OVER-SIZED bag even though small bags has been reigning supreme, but this season oversized bags re-emerged making life easier again.



2. THE BOX BAG
Box bags are perfect for polishing your looks this season. After taking over the Autumn-winter run-way, I must say it's staging it's comeback.



3. THE FURRY BAG
Coats aren't the only furry trend this season, bags are making their way too. So prepare to shop for some faux-fur bags... From tiny accents to full on fur.



4. THE BELT BAG
While this bag trend has been taking over Instagram for a while now, it also dominated the Autumn/Winter 2018 runway. Making it clear that this trend is not going anywhere anytime soon.



5. THE LOGO BAG
From street-style to the runway, logomania is officially back. Weather you are a Chanel girl, or Dior saddle bag girl or more of a Fendi girl, there's a designer logo out there for you to explore or test-drive.






Comments

  1. Fantastic blog.Really thank you!Nice post. I study one thing tougher on completely different blogs everyday.
    facebook live chat help facebook messenger onlineautoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all your articles.I even can apply them in ordinary life.I think this article has a lot of information needed.I can't help reading your posts.
    autoketing
    sales pop master
    sales pop master online

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing this twist towards. I in truth moreover your weblog publicize no consider lots. you've got in truth shared a informative and appealing weblog publish following human beings
    The-light-temple-fireboy-and-watergirl-2 Game
    Jelly-go Game
    Sling-drift Game

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate for this great information . I want to read your articles.Please update more posts. I usually read them. Thank you very much. play Rapunzel Fashionista Busy Day game Break The Cup For Free play Rapunzel Fashionista Busy Day game

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family
    Crayon shinchan adventure games free online
    Crime city 3d 2 Games online
    Top burger Games

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm full of the joys of spring when see your new posts.Your posts can help me more and more in the future. Once again thank you.
    game for kids Blocky Rabbit Tower free game Def Island online game Real Flight Simulator

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not even understand how I ended up here, but I thought this publish was great. I don’t recognize who you might be however certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you happen to are not already. Cheers!
    Elsa breakup drama best online game
    Chicken invaders unblocked games
    Zombie run games online

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!.
    rise up up games
    snail bob 7 fantasy story free
    red ball 5 online

    ReplyDelete
  9. food games 2019
    basketball games 2019
    soccer games online
    Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. here is such a great amount in this article I would never have considered all alone.I decided to add your blog to my bookmarks so I can return to it at a later date.

    gogy games unblocked
    play game friv
    1 player games unblocked at school

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLACK HAIRSTYLE IDEAS FOR THE SUMMER

MOVIE SERIES #3 10 UNDERRATED MOVIES OF 2018