11 CONVINCING EXCUSES TO GET OUT OF DOING THINGS

Hiya, my lovely readers, I hope life has been treating you kindly. I know it's been a while since I posted, that's because I was fulfilling nature's call in a painful way #youknowwhati'msaying lol.
Sooo today, instead of my usual monday motivation, I just thought i'll inspire you in another way, you know, just for laughs or creativity. Y'all are welcome lol.

1. SUPER DIARRHOEA/ CONSTIPATION
This is hands down one of the best excuses to give. It's super gross to hear about, it's painful and it occurs randomly (most of the time).



2. SICKNESS
This is the most common excuse people give to get out of things but these days you can't just say 'i'm sick' and think it's gonna work, you would need to specify what kind of sickness and if possible get ready to put on your dramatic pants. Here are some sickness ideas you can come up with
a. Migraine
b. Flu
c. Dizziness
d. Sore throat


3. FAMILY EMERGENCY
Super easy and works most of the time. For instance you can say a. you have to pick up your parents and take them to the hospital or your sister and brother are having a spat and you need to got settle or you need to bail your uncle out of jail or you need to babysit your nephews and nieces.


4. I GOT MY PERIOD
Errm need I say more.


5. MY NEIGHBOUR IS HAVING A BABY
Your boss isn't going to come all the way down to your house to verify your story, so it's a really good excuse but use it wisely because it might not be acceptable to use it a second time.


6. ROAD CONSTRUCTION/ BAD ROAD
You can always say, there's a re-construction going on, so no buses are allowed to pass through and you cannot use your car either. The only other option will be to walk which is almost impossible, because the journey is too long to walk for.


7. SCHOOL PROJECT/ HOMEWORK
Works every time. You wouldn't want me to fail, would ya?


8. MY ROOF IS LEAKING/ MY KITCHEN PIPE BURST 
You know, you can't control these things, they just happen lol.


9. I'M CASH POOR
It's just a fancy way of saying broke. You might not be actually broke but it's a good way of avoiding outings and on the upside you get to keep your money or whatever is left.


10. PINK EYE/ BOIL
I have never had a pink eye, incredible right? But just like diarrhea, the pink eye excuse works a lot too and you don't need to show evidence because it's highly contagious and unappealing to look at.


11. I'M TOO SAD
I tend to use this a lot, but not because i'm faking, i'm just usually super anxious to go out or do things which gets me emotionally exhausted, therefore making me sad.


I hope you had a good time reading this list and I hope I just inspired your next lie/excuse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLACK HAIRSTYLE IDEAS FOR THE SUMMER

MOVIE SERIES #3 10 UNDERRATED MOVIES OF 2018

TOP 5 MALE SINGERS (Old School)