TOP 10 SONGS ON THE BILLBOARD



1. DRAKE - IN MA FEELINGS
Kiki, do you love me? Are you riding?
Say you'll never ever leave from beside me
'Cause I want ya, and I need ya
And I'm down for you always
KB, do you love me? Are you riding?
Say you'll never ever leave from beside me
'Cause I want ya, and I need ya
And I'm down for you always

2. MAROON 5 - GIRLS LIKE YOU
Spent 24 hours
I need more hours with you
You spent the weekend
Getting even, ooh ooh
We spent the late nights
Making things right, between us
But now it's all good baby
Roll that Backwood baby
And play me close

3. CARDI B - I LIKE IT
Yeah baby, I like it like that
You gotta believe me when I tell you
I said I like it like that
You gotta believe me when I tell you
I said I like it like
Now I like dollars, I like diamonds
I like stunting, I like shining
I like million dollar deals
Where's my pen? Bitch I'm signin'
I like those Balenciagas, the ones that look like socks
I like going to the jeweler, I put rocks all in my watch
I like texts from my exes when they want a second chance

4. 6IX9INE FT NICKI MINAJ - FEFE
Pussy got that wet, wet, got that drip, drip
Got that Super Soaker, hit that, she a Fefe
Her name Keke, she eat my dick like it's free, free
I don't even know like "Why I did that?"
I don't even know like "Why I hit that?"
All I know is that I just can't wife that
Talk to her nice so she won't fight back
Turn around and hit it from the back, back, back
Bend her down then I make it clap, clap, clap

5. POST MALONE - BETTER NOW
You probably think that you are better now, better now
You only say that 'cause I'm not around, not around
You know I never meant to let you down, let you down
Woulda gave you anything, woulda gave you everything
You know I say that I am better now, better now
I only say that 'cause you're not around, not around
You know I never meant to let you down, let you down
Woulda gave you anything, woulda gave you everything (oh wow)



6. EMINEM FT JOYNER LUCAS - LUCKY YOU
Yeah, I done did a lot of things in my day, I admit it
I don't take back what I say, if I said it then I meant it
All my life I want a Grammy but I'll prolly never get it
I ain't never had no trophy or no motherfuckin' ribbon
Fuck the system, I'm that nigga, bend the law, cut the rules
I'm about to risk it all, I ain't got too much to lose
Y'all been eatin' long enough, it's my turn to cut the food
Pass the plate! Where my drink? This my day, lucky you
Fuck you too, woo!

7. JUICE WRLD - LUCID DREAMS
No, no, no
I still see your shadows in my room
Can't take back the love that I gave you
It's to the point where I love and I hate you
And I cannot change you so I must replace you (oh)
Easier said than done
I thought you were the one
Listening to my heart instead of my head
You found another one, but
I am the better one
I won't let you forget me
I still see your shadows in my room

8. EMINEM - THE RINGER
Let me explain just how to make greatness
Straight out the gate, I'm ’bout to break it down
Ain't no mistakes allowed, but make no mistake, I'm 'bout
To rape the alphabet, I may raise some brows
If I press the issue just to get the anger out (brrr)
Full magazine could take Staples out
Savage but ain't thinkin' 'bout no bank account
But bitch, I'm off the chain like Kala Brown
Motherfucker, shut the fuck up when I’m talkin’, lil' bitch

9. TRAVIS SCOTT - SICKO MODE
Astro, yeah
Sun is down, freezin' cold
That's how we already know winter's here
My dawg would prolly do it for a Louis belt
That's just all he know, he don't know nothin' else
I tried to show 'em, yeah
I tried to show 'em, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Gone on you with the pick and roll
Young LaFlame, he in sicko mode

10. TYGA FT OFFSET - TASTE
Taste, taste, she can get a taste
Taste, taste, she can get a taste
Taste, taste, fuck what a nigga say
It's all the same, like Mary-Kate
Taste, taste, she can get a taste
Taste, taste, let you get a taste
Taste, taste, do you love the taste?
Yeah that's cool but he ain't like me

If you love what you just read or want to make a suggestion please comment down below and don't forget to share, subscribe and follow our social media pages. The link is right above the home page. Thanks a lot.

Comments

  1. I guess you are a smart cookie because of your knowledge and insight. I think this article has a lot of information needed. I may learn knowledge from them. Thanks a million. I am waiting new posts. best autoketing Shipping Bar for Shopify shipping bar app

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I can see more posts.When I have spare time, I often read your posts.I love putting together useful information, this particular publish has got me personally a lot more info
    miniclip motorbike games, play free a10 game, Friv Jogos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody essentially help to make seriously articles I’d state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular post amazing. Fantastic job! 2player free
    friv Games play
    jogos io online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLACK HAIRSTYLE IDEAS FOR THE SUMMER

MOVIE SERIES #3 10 UNDERRATED MOVIES OF 2018

TOP 5 MALE SINGERS (Old School)