PROS AND CONS OF BEING TALL

Sometimes ago i brought you pros and cons of being short HERE. As some of you know i am a short person and i am fine with it (i don't have a choice), but i always fantasize about being tall just for one day lol. But just like being short, tallness has its own good and not-so-good. Enjoy and comment below if you care.




CONS (DISADVANTAGES)

  1. You are taller than the doorframe
  2. Nowhere to hide
  3. Easily cramped in public transport
  4. Lower your head when showering
  5. You look older than your age
  6. You are automatically a model




PROS (ADVANTAGES)

  1. Very handy around the house, you can reach high cabinets  
  2. Girls dig tall guys
  3. You stand out in the crowd
  4. You look more confident 
  5. You are taken more seriously and respected unlike short people.
  6. Athletic advantage in sports




Comments

  1. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year!I decided to add your blog to my bookmarks so I can return to it at a later date.
    autoketing app shipping bar shopify Shopify free shipping bar app

    ReplyDelete

  2. food games free
    basketball free online
    soccer games 2019
    Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year!I decided to add your blog to my bookmarks so I can return to it at a later date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jogos io gratis
    friv free online juegos
    2 player games for boy
    I have a blog centered on the same information you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete

  4. play Rainbow Cake Cooking games
    New Star Soccer Trials free play
    Ben10 Super Bike games free
    Thanks for the best blog. it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLACK HAIRSTYLE IDEAS FOR THE SUMMER

MOVIE SERIES #3 10 UNDERRATED MOVIES OF 2018

TOP 5 MALE SINGERS (Old School)