TOP TEN PROS AND CONS OF BEING SHORT


My good friend Taylor would always say to me "You are not short, you are fun-sized" #aww. But let's face reality i am 4 ft 11 inches tall/short #sad, all thanks to my amazing parents lol.  Being in this category comes with it's own perks and cons. Today, for those that do not get it, this is for you, i hope you reason with us.


PROS (ADVANTAGES)

1. You Can Shop At The Kids Section
Luckily for me, when i see a pretty dress at the kids section i can go for it because no one would notice and it fits perfectly anyway.

2. Your Head Is Safe
Funny thing is, i still duck even when i know that i won't hit my head. I guess it's a reflex.

3. You Are Always In Front Of Pictures
Huge advantage for us, we get to be seen in that picture, unlike our tall friends that gets sent to the back and sometimes struggle to be captured.



4. Your Boo/Crush Is Taller
There is an assurance that your boyfriend/partner is going to be taller than you. I heard that guys love their women short, so they could wrap them in their arms and cuddling would be easier. So congrats to us, the future of our un-born babies are safe height-wise.

5. You Look Younger
I wasn't exactly sure if this was good or bad but judging from experience i would say it is a blessing and a .... When your old friends see you, they are amazed that you have not changed a bit and you still look good but when you want to hit the club or buy some drinks, there's a whole other level of interrogation and confused look. #yuck#.


CONS (DISADVANTAGES)

1. Your Legs Are Hanging
I really hate it when this happens to me, and i must say it happens quite a lot. It makes me look like a child sitting on the chair especially when i'm in a public transport plus it makes my feet go numb.

2. Your Hands Cant Reach The Top Shelf
Need i say more, i'm pretty sure we all have our emergency stool to help us reach the top when no one is there to help.




3. Your Height Is The Butt Of Jokes
Do your friends, families and teachers ever call you names? I am pretty sure they do actually i have been given a permanent nickname by my brother and his friends which is SHORTEST. At first i was kinda sad, then a little mad but then it just grew on me.

4. You Are Hardly Noticed
This happens to me a lot, i always have to look up, strain my neck and talk loud while talking with the tall people just to be seen or heard.

5. You Walk Slowly 
Most of my friends are tall, actually all of them are tall and when we have to walk somewhere it's a struggle to keep up with them because of their long legs and when you get tired from making an effort they call you slow, or tell you to hurry up. Only if they understood your plight #amiright#.



Thank you for reading, i am very sure you enjoyed it, but to keep the conversation going drop your comments, share with your friends, subscribe and follow the blog and good things would follow *wink*.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLACK HAIRSTYLE IDEAS FOR THE SUMMER

MOVIE SERIES #3 10 UNDERRATED MOVIES OF 2018

TOP 5 MALE SINGERS (Old School)