INTRODUCTION ALERRRTTT!!!!





Hey you, yes you- i mean you hahaha. Welcome welcome welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. Actually this is my first post on this blog and i'm going to explain what this blog is about, the inspiration and desire behind it, when i will be posting, who i am, what i do and my aim/goal for this blog.


Starting with me, my name is Grace, i am a student of journalism and social communication, studying currently in Poland. I discovered blogs back in Nigeria where i am from and i became really obsessed with reading them, so my sister said to me if you love them so much why can't you create one for yourself and since i have the flair for writing and sometimes critiquing i thought it was going to be a good idea and now here i am todayyy *wink*. i created my first blog in 2015, uploaded some copied stories lol, but i couldn't continue because i was not fulfilling my purpose by doing that so i deleted it and here i am starting all over and hoping and praying it would be for the best and that you would love what i do. Can i get an Amen #lol.
SO as for my new baby( my blog of course ) i will be posting articles written by me or from other people, Top Ten or Five anything( music, actors, actresses, fruits, countries etc. ), jokes, movie reviews, trending topics.
My goal is to entertain you and at the same time do what i love, hopefully you would love it, i know you will because i am GraceFuu hehe.
Posting days are Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays. I hope you watch out for these days.
Finally please post comments, any kind of comment is welcomed, i want us to keep the conversation going and you are free to criticize me (but with love though).
Thank you and God bless you.

Comments

  1. Hmm the blog seems nice, I'm looking forward to future content

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amaze, lol I like it, awaiting exciting things babes. #thumbsup

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article gives the light in which we can watch the truth. This is an exceptionally decent one and gives in-depth data. A debt of gratitude is in order for this decent article.jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLACK HAIRSTYLE IDEAS FOR THE SUMMER

MOVIE SERIES #3 10 UNDERRATED MOVIES OF 2018