TOP 5 HEALTHY BREAKFAST IDEAS

 This is for those that are fans of breakfast - I am not one of you 😐. Breakfast makes me sleepy, this has been going on for as long as I can remember. Anyway, which of these are your favourites.

1. Avocado On Toast - (I love to drizzle some honey on it).

loveandlemons.com

2. Oatmeal - I love it with banana slices, cinnamon powder and cacao powder.

tasteofhome.com

3. Breakfast Smoothie - I love a blend of banana, strawberries, blueberries and some seeds.

simplymaderecipes.com

4. Spinach Omelette - Eggs, sliced ham, black pepper, spinach, chilli powder (optional) and tomatoes.

unlockfood.ca

5. Breakfast Burrito - Tortilla wraps, chicken or turkey ham, mustard spread and spinach/arugula.

theyummylife.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLACK HAIRSTYLE IDEAS FOR THE SUMMER

MOVIE SERIES #3 10 UNDERRATED MOVIES OF 2018