MOVIES SERIES #2- TOP ANIMATED SHOWS ON NETFLIX

Gone are the days when cartoons were only assigned to and made for children. These days endless ones have been made with adults in mind and thanks to streaming services like Netflix for making that happen. So if you are a big cartoon fan and you love "netflixing" as much as I do, these are for you....

1. BIG MOUTH
STARRING - Nick Kroll, Maya Rudolph, John Mulaney
SYNOPSIS - This animated comedy is for adults only. Teenage kids proceed to be hit with puberty, and face their sexual urges in the form of perverted little monsters that dictate the kid's raging hormones. If crude, inappropriate humor is something you enjoy, this show is for you.  
Watch Trailer HERE



2. F IS FOR FAMILY
STARRING - Laura Dern, Bill Burr, Justin Long.
SYNOPSIS - This hilarious animated series follows the Murphy family in the 70’s. The series takes several jabs at the fashion of the 70’s, the misogynistic and sexists structures, the drugs and alcohol, and of course, rock ‘n roll. Its nostalgic humor much like That 70’s Show, except more mature, and in animated form.
Watch Trailer HERE



3. BOJACK HORSEMAN
STARRING - Will Arnett, Aaron Paul, Amy Sedaris
SYNOPSIS - BoJack is a humanoid horse-person who used to star in a 90’s sitcom, but lost his fame as time passed by. Yes, you read that correctly. BoJack decides it’s time to get back on the horse (pun intended) and starts acting again. Adjusting to Hollywood in 2018 proves difficult for the alcoholic horse-man, and hilarity ensues.  
Watch Trailer HERE



4. NARUTO
STARRING - Junko Takeuchi, Chie Nakamura, Noriaki Sugiyama
SYNOPSIS - This classic anime has everything fans of Japanese-styled cartoons could ask for. Enemies fueled by revenge, engaging plots, endless action, and gorgeous illustrations.
Watch Trailer HERE

5. ARCHER
STARRING - H. Jon Benjamin, Jessica Walter, Judy Greer, Aisha Tyler
SYNOPSIS - Archer’s reluctant march toward adult responsibility, interrupted, of course, by run-ins with Japanese holdouts, Irish assassins, cybernetically enhanced operatives, Welsh separatists, and Lana’s parents, among many, many others. And then came Archer P.I.—sorry, the Higgis Agency.
Watch Trailer HERE



Honourable Mentions
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Disenchantment
Voltron: Legendary Defender. 

Comments

  1. I have read all your articles.I even can apply them in ordinary life.I think this article has a lot of information needed.I can't help reading your posts.
    autoketing
    Discount master
    Discount master app

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will write often and post more articles.I really appreciate for this great information.Your articles are very useful.I get good feelings everytime I read your posts.
    autoketing facebook inbox messages chat facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing on your rss feed and I hope you write once more soon!
    autoketing
    email with love download
    email with love by autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to be able to read the author's shared lines, wish you always success, and have more great postings.
    currency converter free, currency converter portable, best autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thanks for the great information you have provided!I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
    Toon Cup 2017game onlinr free Break The Cup game online3D Pixels free game Battle for the Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best
    The story of cinderella Games unblocked
    Free Crime city 3d 2 games online
    Top burger Games

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read more your posts.Your posts are exactly what I am looking for. It's good if you upload articles frequently.They are pieces of advice so that I can solve some problems.
    game for kids Blocky Rabbit Tower free game Def Island free best game Real Flight Simulator

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m not positive where you are getting your info, but good topic. I must spend some time learning much more or working out more. Thanks for great information I used to be looking for this info for my mission.
    Elsa breakup drama games
    Chicken invaders games for kid
    Fire truck crazy race free

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have read all your articles.I even can apply them in ordinary life.I think this article has a lot of information needed.I can't help reading your posts.
    adam and eve golf games for girls
    pool 8 ball games to play
    offroader v6 unblocked games

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!.

    free games
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for sharing this twist towards. I in truth moreover your weblog publicize no consider lots. you've got in truth shared a informative and appealing weblog publish following human beings
    friv 4 game
    2player games for kids
    io jogos for kids

    ReplyDelete


  12. food games 2019 online
    basketball game
    soccer free games
    thanks for sharing this twist towards. I in truth moreover your weblog publicize no consider lots.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLACK HAIRSTYLE IDEAS FOR THE SUMMER

MOVIE SERIES #3 10 UNDERRATED MOVIES OF 2018

TOP 5 MALE SINGERS (Old School)