TOP TEN SONGS TO BRIGHTEN UP YOUR MOOD


1. I Can See Clearly Now - Johnny Nash 1972
Great song, great vibe just listen to it and feel good.

2. Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson Ft Bruno Mars 2014
Don't believe me just watch pawww lol


3. Happy - Pharrell Williams (2013)
Clap your Hands if you feel like a room without a roof
Because i'm happyyyyyy

4. Good Feeling - Florida (2012)
Oh Oh sometimes i get a good feeling yeah, i get a feeling that I've
never never never never felt before no no i get a good feeliinnngg.

5. Umbrella - Rihanna ft Jay- Z (2007)
You can stand under my umbrella
ella ella eh eh eh under my umbrella.....


6. I Feel Good - James Brown (1964)
I feel good para......
so good, pam pam

7. Magic - Robin Thicke (2008)
I got, you got, we got the magic girl
I got, you got, we got the magic girl

8. Notorious - Biggie ft Puff Daddy and Lil' Kim
So so so Notorious, we are, we are
So so so Notorious.

9. Empire State of Mind - Jay-z ft Alicia Keys (2009)
New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made up......
Let's hear it for New York, New York.....

10. The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson (1987)
The way you make me feel, the way you make me feel
You really turn me on.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLACK HAIRSTYLE IDEAS FOR THE SUMMER

MOVIE SERIES #3 10 UNDERRATED MOVIES OF 2018